Our Data Centers! What your data calls home is important to us.
Ashburn, USA (2)
Dallas, USA (2)
What your data calls home is important to us.
That’s why we seek innovative and sustainable solutions in providing a secure data center for our customers.
- Our campus based strategy focuses data center site selection around the needs of our customers, resource availability and sound business acumen.
- Our data center operational plan focuses on security, meticulous change management, precision maintenance, global standardization and investing in both Rackers and redundancy in the right places.
- Living our Core Value of Transparency, we disclose Megawatts (MW) for our data centers as part of our quarterly earnings calls.
- As a founding member of The Open Compute project, we’re committed to open standards and fostering innovation and responsibility in the way compute, storage, network and data centers are designed, built, operated and retired.
- When selecting products and services at Rackspace we select with Sustainability in mind. This allows Rackers the ability to really see how different companies and products stack both in evaluating the specific product or service, evaluating the supplier as a company and its' supply chain. Each business category (from purchasing servers to pencils) has a standard framework that also has domain specific questions.